Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Hunger Site

The hunger site, (and the other five links at the top of the page) are buttons that you click and it donates a certain amount of the proceeds that the sites get from their ads to charity causes. The hunger site click feeds children, the Pet site feeds pets so they don't have to be put to sleep, The Rainforest Site allows you to preserve a certain amount of land, the Literacy site provides books for children and The Breast Cancer site pays for Mammograms for low income ladies, and other people in need of a little help for their mammogram.

Why I like this site:
I feel like I'm making a difference, even though it may be small, while I'm online doing my daily stuff, I remember to click on these six links, knowing that I've fed a child, a pet, saved 11 feet of the rainforest, provided part of a book for a child, and helped fund a mammogram for a cancer victim.

Be sure to visit: The Hunger Site

Comments on "The Hunger Site"

 

post a comment