Monday, May 08, 2006

Song Meanings

This is an popup-ad-free lyrics site, that lets any user to post comments below the lyrics of a song discussing the meaning of those lyrics, or other relating factors.

Why I like this site: I'm a music lover, so sometimes I need to go online to search for lyrics or something, and the "sponsored results" or any of the sites on the results list that come up first are full of ads, I started looking for an alternative. Song meanings doesn't piss me off with ads, plus there are plenty of times where I won't understand a line of a song, or maybe the whole thing! and... the answers are there. :)

The only bad thing about this site is, it's down a lot. That bugs me, but I think they're getting it straighened out.

Be sure to visit: Songmeanings

Comments on "Song Meanings"

 

post a comment