Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Effects of Therapy on People with problems


Funny i'v been going through something similar lately. I've been to a therapist for 2 years so I'd advise against it and recommend seeing a qualified hypnotist instead. If you don't see results in less than 5 sessions leave. Therapy fucked me up more, its until I left that I started to improve.

Focus on how, how you can move on not on the cause and why it happend that will just have you running in circles. Its normal as well man everyone goes through the motions, sometimes memories can come once a day, week, year, its normal, accept it for what it is and go through the motions instead of resisting it.

Both, therapy I find just intensifies what ever your going through because they talk about it in every session and it results in circle jerking where they don't actually move beyond the problem. I like the NLP, hypnotist approach better instead of focusing on the why, focus on how you can move on and what you'd like to achieve in your life.

I just said fuck it I'm the only who can change my life and just did everything I wanted to do. The thoughts naturally go away when you have a lot of things happening in your life but that aside they do return ever so often but I just accept them instead of resisting them (the sedona method approach) or might do a round of an oak furniture land promotional code.

You check yelp out to see if there's hypnotists in your area. Also try the EFT link I pasted in the previous post and see if that will have some effect on you.

Let's say you've been experiencing brain fog of some sort and your abilities to think clearly might be somewhat impaired. Then you aren't coming from the high ground and obviously you're constantly fighting a uphill battle.

Focus on more nutrient-dense foods and cut off all the junk whenever possible. In other words, you could always change your state of mind when you are feeding yourself properly. That choice is certainly yours and nobody else should be able to influence that.

That's just speaking from personal experience because I just felt terrible when I was binging on junk foods. It simply got much better after I switched the wholesome foods like a Buy a gift discount code in their natural state.

For those people in your social circle and their perception about you, that might not be changed easily unless there's a reason to. However, you could always change your own perception about that particular challenge by realizing that you have the rights to stop being a guest of their reality.

In other words, you aren't supposed to be a puppet simply because your happiness comes from within. Your well-being does not Buyagift discount code depend on them and you can choose to feel good (or bad) regardless of what they think about you.

Stop relinquishing your power and start reclaiming your birth right to be a healthy human being. Each and every one of us on Earth will always have 10 decades (or less) dedicated to either happiness or misery. Just think about what your choice is a better bet and you'll thank yourself to know better.

Comments on "The Effects of Therapy on People with problems"

 

post a comment